| Forums | Polls | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics |
Events & Socialising 7-DNA Forums / Events & Socialising /   
 

Le Swift Tour - 2020 - CANCELLED...

 
 
Page  Page 6 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next »

Author Le Presidente

Driving through town
#76 | Posted: 11 May 2020 13:11 
Right chaps - what suggested alternative dates do we have, on the basis June is a non-starter?

For September, I presently cannot do from the 15th to end of month.
October is basically free for me...

Thoughts?

Author ljsilver

On driveway
#77 | Posted: 11 May 2020 14:20 
Does anyone have a clue as to how it will be in the autumn? Please do tell because all I see is uncertainty. Would a late booking approach be possible?

Author The Banker

On ferry
#78 | Posted: 11 May 2020 14:52 
My diary currently has NFI on each day in September and October...

so am flexible...

Author The Banker

On ferry
#79 | Posted: 11 May 2020 16:01 
scratch that... masterplan is that Lynn will retire in late September- so me Foxtrot-Oscaring with you chaps immediately after then is unlikely to be warmly welcomed!

Author Hedge

Back on the road
#80 | Posted: 13 May 2020 17:20 
Sadly I think this years trip is off for me. Would rather spend the money on a big family holiday to include my daughter in the USA
Never Knowingly Underfed

Author TeaBag

Back on the road
#81 | Posted: 20 May 2020 10:28 
Brittany Ferries are currently running commercial crossings only. There's no news about restating non-commercial in June, hence why they haven't cancelled our crossings yet. You can go online to cancel and request a credit note. I'm going to wait till mid-June to see if they cancel on me; if not, will then request a credit note.

Author Le Presidente

Driving through town
#82 | Posted: 20 May 2020 10:32 
Same here - I'll wait until the original week of travel, and then see what happens...

Author Hedge

Back on the road
#83 | Posted: 20 May 2020 17:49 
I guess I'll do the same .......
Never Knowingly Underfed

Author The Banker

On ferry
#84 | Posted: 20 May 2020 22:12 
My plan too...

Author Eugene

Heading South
Male
#85 | Posted: 28 May 2020 11:43 
So, as not all of us could do June regardless if the ferries are running, assuming the 14 day isolation on return remains - what are the options?
(No final decisions needed before the present week of planned travel - at the moment. But good to know thoughts.)



Eugene
Le Presidente

Author The Banker

On ferry
#86 | Posted: 28 May 2020 12:05 | Edited by: The Banker 
Have voted for b. more in hope than expectation as suspect c. might prove to be the more practical option...

Author TeaBag

Back on the road
#87 | Posted: 28 May 2020 12:12 
Voted (b). Remember Le Presidente has past form for vote rigging.

Author Hedge

Back on the road
#88 | Posted: 28 May 2020 13:01 
I'd vote B
Never Knowingly Underfed

Author Donut

Filling up again
#89 | Posted: 28 May 2020 13:02 
Vote for b for me

Author Eugene

Heading South
Male
#90 | Posted: 28 May 2020 13:13 | Edited by: Eugene 
So out of the 4 posts above, who has actually NOT voted?
Hedge???
(Edit to add - yep, it's Hedge...)
Eugene
Le Presidente

Page  Page 6 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 
Events & Socialising 7-DNA Forums / Events & Socialising /
 Le Swift Tour - 2020 - CANCELLED...

Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

 

 (?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details when posting a message, or register first.

 

 
 
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Max. ever online: 107 [7 Feb 2017 19:01]
Guests - 102 / Members - 5