7-DNA Forums

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Polls | Refresh Page | Forum Instructions | Forum Rules |
Bragging www.7-dna.com forums / Bragging /

New to 7-DNA from France

| 9 Jan 2020 17:20 | #1
Planning a blat
Good evening,

Just registered on the Forum and a little unsure where to introduce me.

I am French, retired in Provence, and have been driving Caterham for twenty years, strting with a XFlow, then two HPC, a VVC, a CSR 200, left Caterham and went to Donkervoort GTO, and now back to Caterham with a 165 Supersprint,.

I had a few other toys over the years, mainly odd and unreliable and unconfortable according to SWMBO
| 10 Jan 2020 10:07 | #2
Heading South

Welcome!
You could do a drive north late June to meet up with those of Le BOG Club on this year's blatt...

map

Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 10 Jan 2020 12:35 | #3
On ferry

Bienvenue!
| 10 Jan 2020 21:05 | #4
Planning a blat
Merci!

Sounds you will have a decent Tour

The best roads to drive in France are the Alps. Absolutely stuning, endless winding roads with limited traffic should you get there post the 15th of June (Most passed are still under several meters of snow before this and road are closed) and the first week of July (Where all caravans and camping cars are jamming).

South of Massif Central can be nice as well, with Lot and Aveyron a lovely place with incredible roads and food and wine!
| 11 Jan 2020 11:09 | Edited by: Eugene | #5
Heading South

We have done a lot of miles in France/Spain/Portugal...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb6AsT1hbO8xuYcAQsq4PuA
(Ignore the two 'ColourSpace' videos... I will remove them soon!)
Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
Bragging www.7-dna.com forums / Bragging / New to 7-DNA from France Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 433 [18 Aug 2015 17:40]
Guests - 433 / Members - 0