7-DNA Forums

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Polls | Refresh Page | 7-DNA Clothing | Forum Instructions | Forum Rules |
Spannering www.7-dna.com forums / Spannering /

Carbon Fibre Innovation! Chassis and Tub

| 28 Mar 2017 14:02 | #1
Planning a blat
Hi everyone,

I'm a university student, currently working on a project with regards to the use of carbon fibre in Lotus 7 - style kit cars, Caterhams 7, Westfields, GBS and the likes. Essentially, we are working with Axon Automotive on a passenger tub, where the passenger and the driver are seated, made entirely of carbon fibre (including the beams, the floor and the side panels); whereas, the front and back of the chassis remain with the original steel frame chassis. So the method used to join the steel frame to the carbon fibre tub is through nuts and bolts. I'm currently conducting a survey just to determine your perception on the use of carbon fibre in kit cars, especially for the tub. More information about the product itself is available in the survey link below and I'd really appreciate if you could take a couple of minutes to answer the survey.

All responses will be stored anonymously and I really hope that I can get a great number of responses from you all. The link is:

https://goo.gl/forms/XC1rxW3noxseYc8v2

Cheers,

Will
| 30 Mar 2017 10:20 | #2
Filling up again

Hi Will, have done your survey but you might not like my responses!
Health Analytics Ltd
| 30 Mar 2017 10:22 | #3
At Le Bounty

If It Ain't Broke!
Storm Car Covers
stormcarcovers.co.uk
Never Knowingly Under Covered
| 30 Mar 2017 10:25 | Edited by: Eugene | #4
At Le Bounty

Me too - filled in the survey!

Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 30 Mar 2017 10:31 | #5
At Le Bounty

Will, how much weight will the carbon tub save?
Storm Car Covers
stormcarcovers.co.uk
Never Knowingly Under Covered
Spannering www.7-dna.com forums / Spannering / Carbon Fibre Innovation! Chassis and Tub Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 433 [18 Aug 2015 17:40]
Guests - 433 / Members - 0