7-DNA Forums

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Polls | Refresh Page | 7-DNA Clothing | Forum Instructions | Forum Rules |
Chatting www.7-dna.com forums / Chatting /

New to this

| 10 May 2017 10:12 | #1
Planning a blat

Hi Everyone

I'm picking up my first Caterham later this month and wanted to join in all of the fun! I'm based near Bishop's Stortford and the North Herts meet looks great.
Eugene has been on at me for years to get a 7 and I've taken the plunge. Anyway it would be great to eventually meet some like-minded, hard drinking, fun- loving lunatics at the same time!
So if someone turns up looking a bit lost...have some pity......!
On the moon
| 10 May 2017 11:15 | #2
At Le Bounty

Hi Ted - if you want to meet a few of the boys, the next Moon & Stars meeting is this Sunday...
I know you wont have your 7, but probably worth turning up anyway!

Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 10 May 2017 19:17 | #3
Planning a blat
Hi
i also have not been before and am going to try and make the moon and stars this sunday so someone else will also be looking a little lost. I'm not far away from bishops stortford either and always looking for a drive out somewhere.
Bill
| 10 May 2017 21:34 | #4
Planning a blat

Hi Bill

I can't make this weekend as I am at the Saffron Walden Crank Up. I will be definitely at the next one though!

On the moon
Chatting www.7-dna.com forums / Chatting / New to this Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 433 [18 Aug 2015 17:40]
Guests - 433 / Members - 0