7-DNA Forums

| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Polls | Refresh Page | 7-DNA Clothing | Forum Instructions | Forum Rules |
Chatting www.7-dna.com forums / Chatting /

BigCol's Fuller's Brewery & SSC Cycle Challenge

| 9 Mar 2017 09:25 | #1
On country roads

With my colleagues at Fuller's Brewery, I am raising money for Shooting Star Chase by doing a charity bike ride from London to Bath on Friday 12 May.

Given I am properly middle-aged, haven't played sport for ages and other than the sub-mile trip to/from the shops, I haven't riden any distance on a bike for 20+ years - so this 100-mile ride REALLY will be a challenge for me but nothing compared to the challenges of the children SSC look after - so PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY to ease their lives.

My JustGiving page can be accessed by clicking here Even if you just give the price of a pint, it'll help.
(All donations can also benefit from Gift Aid and you higher-rate tax payers, please give extra to allow for your Gift Aid reclaim!! )

Thank you for your support (and apologies for the generic nature of this missive... Admin/moderator/Eugene etc if this is out of order or against Forum rules, please delete it )
| 9 Mar 2017 14:45 | #2
At Le Bounty

What rules???
Sounds like a real challenge
bets of luck with the ride, and the sponsorship
Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 9 Mar 2017 15:01 | #3
At Le Bounty

Just tried to make a sponsorship, but not sure it went through - all got rather confusing at the end bit.
Let me know if you see something...
Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 10 Mar 2017 10:41 | Edited by: BigCol | #4
On country roads

Eugene:
Just tried to make a sponsorship, but not sure it went through - all got rather confusing at the end bit.
Let me know if you see something...

Did it have your name on it...? If so, not seen anything... or were you the anonymous donor (in which case thanks for the £100! ) who commented on me in lycra?
| 10 Mar 2017 10:55 | #5
At Le Bounty

Have to say the £100 was not me... so it seems it hasn't worked...
Will try again!
Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 10 Mar 2017 11:38 | #6
On country roads

| 10 Mar 2017 12:11 | #7
On country roads

Funny as I sent a donation but hasn't shown up also....will check bank later Hedge
Sod the washing up - I'm going for a drive.
| 10 Mar 2017 12:23 | #8
On country roads

Your contribution showed on JustGiving early doors, Hedge - as a result of the original faceache post I guess.

Many thanks!
| 1 Apr 2017 10:39 | #9
At Le Bounty

Right..!
Took me a while to get around to this - but have now sorted the donation!
So the rest of you Le BOG Club sods, get yer wallet out!!!

Eugene
Le Presidente
Le BOG Club
| 5 Apr 2017 15:08 | #10
On country roads

Monkey got my wallet again......
Well done Col.
| 5 Apr 2017 18:14 | #11
On country roads

Guys... a number of you have kindly made contributions - thank you SO much! Am really touched.

The link should still work and I am still shy of my target if anyone else wishes to donate too!
Chatting www.7-dna.com forums / Chatting / BigCol's Fuller's Brewery & SSC Cycle Challenge Top
Your Reply Click this icon to move up to the quoted message

(?)
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.

Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 433 [18 Aug 2015 17:40]
Guests - 433 / Members - 0